- purchases from the safari art festival fait thing! (and the art shop) I’ve loved this piece by Laura Callaghan for so long and now I can finally hang it from my wall ! she looks just like her drawings which is insanely cool!!
- my egg/cape outfit. I am now officially going for the aesthetic of ~witch trying to disguise as a muggle~ my friend came up with it and I am very happy.
- legendary friend who named my style and introduced me to this great plum juice all in one day ! she also did two really good deeds while looking super cute so I think she needs a round of applause.
- I wish there was more art fairs like this in London, it was really fun to walk around and we recognised so much of the art from on here! I spend all my ££ but gained cute art so I’m feeling pretty good!!
a letter from the end of the first week of hogwarts
albus severus: dear mum and dad
albus severus: i was in the library today
albus severus: reading a book about previous heads of hogwarts
albus severus: and i would just like to say
albus severus: are you fucking serious
albus severus: i demand a name change immediately
albus severus: just literally anything else please
albus severus: fucking dobby kreacher potter for all i care
albus severus: sorry for swearing i just
albus severus: bloody hell
albus severus: yours sincerely,
albus severus: aragog fang potter or some shit
finally got my GCSE results and i’m really chuffed but on a more important note these glasses were 50p !
I’ve been dreaming of an egg skirt for so long and finally my dream will coming true 🙏🍳
I’m really tired of seeing “unarmed black man” when they’re referring to Michael Brown.
HE WAS 17 AND HAD JUST GRADUATED HIGH SCHOOL. HE WAS A CHILD. HE WASN’T EVEN OLD ENOUGH TO BUY CIGARETTES YET
Michael Brown was an unarmed black child who was gunned down because of some cowardly ass white cop. Please do not let them say anything different
I may never produce moth art as beautiful as Maddy Young’s or Yumi Okita’s but I recently discovered how incredibly fun they are to draw!! I may have also been trying to convince myself moths can be these colours…
heart eyes for my recent purchases and gifts!!! I can now officially represent the four year old aesthetic and there are no words for my Frida bag.
the notebook problem: you see a notebook. you want to buy the notebook. but you know you have like TEN OTHER NOTEBOOKS. most which are STILL EMPTY. you don’t need to notebook. you’re probably not gonna use the notebook anyway. what’s the point? DONT BUY THE NOTEBOOK. you buy the notebook.
over the past few weeks i’ve been making brooches more than anything! lady bugs and fried eggs are my speciality but bees are my favourite. speaking of brooches„ andrew logan is my favourite/an amazing artist and his brooches are gorgeous. very inspirational but also tear inducing because i want them all. i went to his studio for the second time last week with my pal and it was fabulous. one day i hope to have a glitter collection as impressive as his.
my ten year old cousin have a game/challenge going where we each have to produce a ten paged book, the only rule is that each page has the theme of a number 1-10. this is my first page: ‘one box of cats’
- I’VE FINALLY STARTED A NEW SKETCHBOOK
- I haven’t drawn properly in what feels like forever so I feel like I’ve lost all ability to draw
- Hence why I haven’t posted anything although I’ve been done with school for two weeks
- I need to step my game up
five years of misery, maths, moaning and mostly meaningless lessons and i am finally done with school!!! I’ve worked so hard in the last few months and now i can get back to producing silly little drawings and making books and badges. I’M SO EXCITED!!
HUGE thanks to everyone who’s stuck around despite my lack of posts, it means so much to me, you’re all fab and i will be posting again very very soon ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ
my good pal princedongwoo tagged me in a fun lil thing so imma do it instead of revising maths !!
"you can tell a lot about someone by the type of music they listen to. hit shuffle on your ipod, phone, itunes, media player etc and write down the first 20 songs. then pass this on to 10 people. there is one rule; no skipping!"
- the streets - it was supposed to be so easy
- fidlar - paycheck
- amy winehouse - some unholy war
- lady gaga - i like it rough
- the fratellis - acid jazz singer
- beastie boys - girls
- paramore - looking up
- the view - shock horror
- the white stripes - i can’t wait
- blur - coffee and tv (live)
i’m not entirely sure how i tag people so that they see it? but i’ll try
I tag 1995ing bunsenburned and marymagenta ! (u obvs don’t gotta do it)
i’m half way through my exams now and today i’ve decided to take a well deserved day off. i’ve finished three subjects and potentially have A’s in the subjects i care most about which makes me happy so now i just gotta make it through 28 more days and 6 more exams. for my day off i’m gonna go out with a friend, dance to fidlar and make a birthday card to go with this brooch i made yesterday for my mums birthday which is on monday! it’s totally amateur but it’s the first of many. I intend to make loads over the summer (i’ve already started more but i probs won’t finish due to revision) so hopefully i’ll improve.